How To Become A Member
Potential members must qualify for membership by if you:
- Live in a household of an existing member
- Live, Work, Worship or Attend School in:
* Lea County, New Mexico (Examples: Hobbs, Lovington, Eunice, Jal, Tatum)
* Gaines County, Texas (Examples: Seminole and Seagraves)
* Yoakum County, Texas (Examples: Denver City and, Plains)
* Cochran County, Texas (Examples: Morton and Whiteface)
- Having a family member who already belongs to Estacado Federal Credit Union (EFCU)
- A minimum $25 savings plus a $1 one-time membership fee applies.
- Accounts should be opened in person at our Hobbs, Lovington or Denver City offices. A valid U.S. Government issued photo ID (U.S. Driver’s License or U.S. Passport) or Permanent Resident Card or Employment Authorization Card and social security number are required for all account holders. Contact credit union for more information.
- Once a Member, always a Member no matter where you move. Please update your address, phone and email when you change your contact information.
- Immediate family members may join EFCU no matter where they live.